Locktown Stone Church
The old stone church in the village of Locktown in Delaware Township, New Jersey, was built in 1819. It is a beautiful example of the federal architectural style used in early 19th century Old School Baptist meeting houses in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. The building, which has no congregation, is owned by Delaware Township and is listed on the State and National Registers of Historic Sites. A cemetery dating from the eighteenth century is nearby.
In modern times it is used as a cultural venue, historic site, special events setting and meeting place.